JUST BREATHE – Spiritual Formation Retreat
Led by Norbert Bauer (Vineyard Nordic Leader Care)
Fri-Sun 26. – 28.10.2018
Bergvik Manor and Activity Center (Salo, Finland).
A weekend of soaking, contemplation and experiencing the presence of God.
A minimum of teaching but plenty of time for rest, reflection and soul care.
17:00 Arrival and checking in
18:00 Evening meal
19:00 Session 1: Introduction and soaking session
21:00 Evening snack and Sauna
10:00-12:00 Session 2: Hearing God
13:00-14:30 Free time (nature walk, rest)
14:30 Coffee break
15:00-17:00 Session 3: Activating God’s voice
17:30 Evening Meal
18:30-20:30 Session 4: Christ in You – The Movie
21:00 Evening snack and Sauna
10:00-12:00 Session 5: Worship, prophetic impartation and communion
The price includes accommodation & food for the weekend:
The Manor (Hermon)
- 2-3 persons in room / 145 € / person (sanitary facilities in the corridor)
- 1 person room / 150 € / person (own toilet and shower in the room)
Terrace House (Een-Gedi)
- 2-3 persons in room / 145 € / person (own toilet and shower in the room)
- 1 person in room / 150 € / person (own toilet and shower in the room)
- 2-3 persons in room / 135 € / person (sanitary facilities in the corridor)
- 1 person in room for one person/ 140 € / person (sanitary facilities in the hallway)
- 4 persons in room / 100 € / person (sanitary facilities in the hallway)
Pictures of accommodation rooms: https://www.bergvik.fi/en_US/tilat/majoitustilat
Accommodation prices suppose you bring your own linen and towel. Packages for linen and towel can be rented 12 € / piece.
Daily rates, without accommodation, include meals:
Friday 26.10.: 30 € / person
Saturday 27.10.: 45 € / person
Sunday 28.10.: 27 € / person
Three saunas (Aapeli’s sauna and Riitta’s sauna at the lake, as well as the Manor House sauna) are available throughout the weekend according to the booking lists.
Further information on accommodation etc.: +358 50 328 6592
When you register please tell us:
– your contact details
– special diets
– what kind of room you would like.
Location: Bergvik Manor and Activity Center, Bergvikintie 43, 25110 Kruusila (Near the Salo); www.bergvik.fi
Organizer: Vineyard Nordic Leader Care & Helsinki Vineyard Church
You are warmly welcome!
If you come from Helsinki-Vantaa Airport:
- Take a train from Airport. Train Station entrance is inside of terminal building. All trains go to Helsinki City Center which is last stop. Trip will take about 30min and price is 5 Euros.
- Take a bus from Helsinki City Centre (Kamppi Metro Station which is about 200 metres from Railway Station) to Muurlan Lasi (nearest bus stop of Bergvik). You will find your bus trip from a link below (buy bus tickets, see time tables and prices): https://liput.matkahuolto.fi/connectionlist?lang=en&arrivalPlaceId=p332&departurePlaceId=s1156&departureDate=2018-10-26#breadcrumb·
- When you arrive to Muurlan Lasi (Glass Factory), please call to Bergvik and they will come to take you by car. Tel. +358 44 774 4023
If you come with car:
Bergvik can be found easily with the following directions:
- From Helsinki about 95 km from Finnish national road 1 Kruusila/Rekijoki intersection (Intersection 17), 1 km to left, then right to highway 110, follow for about 4 km. Signpost on the left, Valkjärvi 2.
- From Turku Follow Finnish national road 1 about 12 km past Salo, then from Muurla intersection (Intersection 16) 0,5km to the right, then left to highway 110 2km towards Helsinki. Signpost on the left, Valkjärvi 2
- Follow Valkjärventie for a bit over 3 km, you’ll reach a sign that reads: Yleinen tie päättyy (In english: Public road ends), at that point you’ll see a Bergvik activity center signpost on the left, from the signpost there is about 400 m to the center’s yard. There is a bus stop at the Muurla glass factory.
- Address information for navigators: Bergvikintie 43, 25110 Kruusila. Alternative address, if the navigator doesn’t know our new address yet: Valkjärventie 332, 25110 Kruusila